Monday 5 September 2022

H5P happenings: my observations and findings of colleague perceptions

Within the School that I am based in, School of Social Sciences, I am a member of a sub-group called SOC Digital Development Group.  Consisting of a diverse range of academic and professional services membership across the School, and including seniors and other individuals from central services.  We discuss needs, issues and priorities and evaluating and sharing best digital and online practice across our School.  On the 5th September 2022 I delivered the presentation below 'H5P happenings: my observations and findings of colleague perceptions'.  It focuses on how I am increasing/promoting uptake of H5P and the challenges I experience and how I/we can overcome them in our School.  The presentation was deliberately basic and created in note form for my own use, to explain the pointers in greater detail - so nothing attractive to look at!


When I was delivering my presentation the chair took notes on Microsoft Whiteboard, shown on the screenshot below.  These will be formed into actions for the next academic year for the group to discuss and refine.  Influencing the way H5P is promoted and supported across the School.


Other H5P related blog posts:


EDIT:

On 13 October 2022, I had a direct invitation from the H5P Core Team to share a testimonial of H5P.com; my successes/feedback, achievements, experiences, insights and feedback to the H5P developers and engineers.